- Established Daihan Paint Ink Co., Ltd.
(currently NOROO Holdings Co., Ltd.)
- Supplied Korea’s first coil coating paint
- Technical partnership with Nippon Paint in Japan
- Supplied Korea’s first coil coating paint for
high-speed line (100mpm) coating
- Developed TOC (Thin Organic Coating) for Galvalume
- Supplied thin organic coating to Union Steel for the first time in Korea.
- Developed "Universal Primer" for the first time in Korea
- Separation from DPI Co., Ltd. (currently NOROO Holdings
and established Daihan Coil Coatings Co., Ltd.
(currently NOROO Coil Coatings Co., Ltd.)
- Technical partnership with Dura Coat in the US
- Attained KS A 9001:2001 and ISO 9001:2000
- Changed corporate title to NOROO Coil Coatings
- Established a research institute
- Expansion of the main building at the Pohang Factory
- Established the NOROO Coil Coatings Thailand firm
NOROO Coil Coatings has achieved KS certification and ISO 9001 certification
through continuous R&D investment, product development, quality improvement, technical partnerships, etc.